To join TABI costs just
£10 per annum
And entitles you to the following:
- Annual Membership certificate
- A free in-depth Tarot reading on joining
- Tarot Discussion Forums
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- Opportunity to become a TABI Endorsed Tarot Reader
- A free advertisement on the TABI website for Professional Readers
- Regional/local meeting connections
- Discounted rates for attending TABI’s Annual Conference Weekend
Another of the benefits of being a member of TABI is that you may use the TABI logo on your professional stationery and on your personal website. You do not need to ask permission to do this. Endorsed readers are also entitled to display a special “Endorsed Reader’ version of the logo.
The TABI logo may be downloaded direct from the TABI forum.
If you are an Endorsed Reader or Free Reader then you will already have a special TABI email address from which to send your free readings to clients. If you wish, you may also use this special email address for your paid readings and you do not need to ask permission to do this.
Please note that as a member of TABI you will be expected to adhere to the TABI Code of Ethics (available here). Please read the page before applying to ensure you are comfortable with our approaches.
Interested in Joining Us?
Want to Renew your membership with us?
Please fill out our little form here.
Due to our Administrators being volunteers, please allow 4 days for your membership to be processed.
- We use the forum as our primary method of communication with our members. If you don’t have regular access to email and internet services, you may not get the best from your membership.
- You must be 18 or over to join TABI.
- Refunds of your membership fee: You may request a full refund up to 30 days after joining with payment made. However, if a New Member Reading has been given, no refund will provided.