Fancy a Tarot quiz? See how well you do without peeking …
All questions are based on the RWS Tarot.
True or False?
1. A.E. Waite was born in the USA.
2. Lady Frieda Harris illustrated the Rider Waite Smith tarot.
3. The Aces all have a hand in them.
4. In The Moon card, the creature emerging from the water is a crab.
5. Justice is Trump number 8.
6. The Rider Waite Smith deck was originally published in New York.
7. The man in the 2 of Wands is standing inside a castle.
8. The woman in the 9 of Pentacles is standing on the beach.
9. In the RWS system of colours, yellow represents air.
10. The Queen of Wands has a white cat.
11. In the 7 of Cups, there is a person standing in the foreground.
12. There are 22 Major Arcana cards in the RWS.
13. The Empress’ gown is decorated with clusters of grapes.
14. The 3 of Cups shows three women sunbathing.
15. In The Star, there are 8 stars in the sky above the woman kneeling.
Answers: 1. True 2. False 3. True 4. False 5. False 6. False 7.True 8. False 9. True 10. False 11. True
12. True 13. False 14. False 15. True
Quiz by Pengwen