Favorite Spreads (1-4 cards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Spreads (1-4 cards)

We all know past/present/future, but what are some of your favorite lesser known spreads that utilize 1-4 cards?

As a relative newbie, I pull my energies of the day/ways to navigate those energies/outcome if advice is followed. Do this every morning, as well as a 'what will I experience today' card

Comment

I sometimes use four cards to represent the four elements/directions (earth, air, fire, water) and then consider the element represented in that position for insight into what elements in me might be out of balance.

Mary
      Mary

https://the-mystics-parlour.ghost.io

Comment

I like both of the ideas suggested here

One of my favourites isn't technically a spread as I just draw two cards with no position meanings. It works really well with decks that have good interaction between the images, like the Morgan Greer or the Dreaming Way, and often I can "see" the message quite clearly through how the cards interact.

Comment

I like a 3 card spread that is Opportunities-difficulties-advice.

​​​​

Comment

I often use this for my TABI FR's:

What you know about the situation/what you don't know about the situation/guidance & advice

Magenta

www.new-age-web.com
            Find me on Facebook ~ Magenta Crafts & Etsy.com MagentaCraftsGB ~ eBay.co.uk magenta_crafts

Comment

I quite like using spreads that show the querent and physical, emotional, mental (or sometimes swap in spiritual or use it as a fifth card) aspects of their situation.

Comment

Working...
              X