Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podcasts

Hi! Everyone.

I like to listen to podcasts and I was just wondering if there are any Tarot podcasts that anyone would recommend? There seem to be a lot so I didn't really know which ones to try.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

David

Hi David, if you fancy and esoteric slant, fortunes wheelhouse is a great podcast. It's Susan T Chang and Mel Meleen and they work through the RWS and Thoth card by card and compare the cards too. It ran for around 117 episodes. It is out there for free and if you wanted extra materials it is still on Patreon too for a small monthly fee

Comment

Sounds a great suggestion. Thanks.

Comment

Hi David, I used to love Tarot Talk: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/beyondworlds/9

It's quite old now (by podcast standards!) and made on a budget, but there are hundreds of episodes featuring in depth topics on all aspects of tarot. My advice would be to start at the beginning as the later episodes started to cover Lenormand and topics not specific to tarot. Hope that helps.
        ​​
        Stephen (he/him)
        Green Temple Therapy

Comment

I love podcasts too! In fact, I started one recently. It's called Card of the Day Podcast (intentionally simple). It is what it says it is ​​​​​​

Some tarot podcasts I like:
          Fortune's Wheelhouse - I know Emma already mentioned it but I have to second it. Too bad it's out of production now, but all the episodes are there to enjoy. This is probably the best one I've found.
          Moonbeaming (not exclusively about tarot, but some really great deep dives)
          Tarot for the wild soul - not really one of my faves but I do get some good perspectives I may not have thought of
          Tarot Bytes (Theresa Reed, how can I not)
          The Tarot Diagnosis if you're interested in tarot as a psychological tool
          Keepin it symbol isn't about tarot specifically but it's about symbolism
          Between the worlds
          Know Thyself - I admit I haven't listened to this one much ​​​​​
          Cardslingers is ok
          Energetic tarot (formerly tarot for self care or something like that) especially for Journaling prompts related to tarot cards

I've tried others that I didn't really like.

I can't wait to see other suggestions here! I'm always on the lookout for new podcasts to love!

Comment

I use Spotify, are there any recommendations for on there? I have Fortunes Wheelhouse.

I need to invest in some headphones and start listening to them properly. TIA.
            Jennifer

https://linktr.ee/guineverefae

Comment

Wow! Thanks for all these suggestions - they sound great!

Comment

So many great suggestions! I agree with Victoria that the below are awesome (and available on Spotify Jennifer ):

Tarot Bytes
                Tarot for the Wild Soul
                Tarot Diagnosis (my favourite!)

I also quite like:

Tarot is F**king Cool
                Tarot for the End of Times
                Healing Thru Tarot (if anyone likes Tarot Diagnosis, this is about using tarot for self care/mental health)
                Energetic Tarot Podcast

Enjoy!
                Click here to follow me on Instagram!

Comment

I like the sound of the Energetic Tarot Podcast - very intriguing. Looking forward to sampling all of these suggestions.

Comment

I don’t have anything to add but would like to thank you for asking the question and everyone for the wonderful suggestions.
                    Mary

https://the-mystics-parlour.ghost.io

Comment

Originally posted by TarotWithBeth View Post
                      So many great suggestions! I agree with Victoria that the below are awesome (and available on Spotify Jennifer ):

Tarot Bytes
                      Tarot for the Wild Soul
                      Tarot Diagnosis (my favourite!)

I also quite like:

Tarot is F**king Cool
                      Tarot for the End of Times
                      Healing Thru Tarot (if anyone likes Tarot Diagnosis, this is about using tarot for self care/mental health)
                      Energetic Tarot Podcast

Enjoy!
                      Thank you for this lovely list. I am awaiting my earbuds' arrival and am excited to start listening to them all
                      Jennifer

https://linktr.ee/guineverefae

Comment

This is a wonderful list… I’m going to get exploring!
                        ️‍ he/him

Comment

Working...
                        X