WRITTEN BY:Emma Sunerton-Burl
6 Of Discs
Stillness; reward; peace; success; love; receptivity; balance in masculine and feminine energies in the Self and in relationship; unity with others; good working partnerships; high self-belief reflected in the world; inner wealth; security; continued effort; meditation; plan for continued success; reformulating plans; receiving; being in tune with the ebb and flow of prosperity; allowing oneself to flow with the natural cycles.
6 Of Discs Reversed
Fear of success; blocking receiving; lack; possibility to receive despite appearances; need to work on self value expressed in physical world; over work through fear.
6 Of Discs Transformational Potential
When this card comes into your spread it is time to appreciate the hard work you have put in and receive rewards for your work and move any projects into their final stages. It is not the end of something but an interim success time. As you acknowledge how far you have come, so you can plan the next stages with more confidence and effectiveness. Relationships flourish as do business partnerships. Giving and receiving can come into correct balance at this time.
6 of Discs Questions
1. Do you give yourself the space to appreciate your successes? Take time out now to do so.
2. What needs to be addressed in your situation right now to bring more balance?
3. What do you fear about success? Too much to do? Too much limelight? Disconnection with spirit? Take time to trace your roots of these fears.
6 Of Discs Suggestions
• List all the achievements you have made on the route to your ultimate goals. Even small amounts of progress need to be celebrated at this time and will encourage you to continue with your efforts.
• Work on your fears by tracing them to their original places of creation. Assess whether they are from beliefs you still truly hold. Write out old messages and beliefs you no longer want to be active in you and burn them. Then place new, positive, affirmations somewhere where you can read them often, installing in you your new beliefs.
• Celebrate your successes with friends and family – do something special to enjoy the rewards of your hard work.
6 of Discs Affirmations
I am successful.
I am flexible and move with the cycles of the time.
I celebrate all my successes and build upon them in a way that has heart and meaning to me.
Emma welcomes any comments on this article or the visualisations you do following this method. Email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emma works as an intuitive psychic tarot reader and runs one to one online training courses on reading with the Thoth tarot deck using a unique blend of intuition and psychological techniques. This has now been extended to working intuitively with RWS style decks too. She also mentors other professional and non-professional tarot readers. She offers visualisation MP3 downloads for intuition development, tarot readings F2F, telephone or distance, and healing – see her website for details: http://seeds-of-light.co.uk/
Emma has a Bsc in Psychology and is a trained counsellor, counselling supervisor and trainer. She integrates this experience in her Tarot work, and in her self-written training courses for personal development, Tarot and Tarot mentoring.