WRITTEN BY:Emma Sunerton-Burl
Continuing her series, Emma Sunerton-Burl looks into the cards of The Sacred Circle Tarot, by Anna Franklin and Paul Mason, published by Llewellyn:
7 OF DISCS
End of the day; need to reassessment; dream overpowering the action needed; holding onto previous successes; something overlooked; need to make changes to truly create the dream; overcoming shock and fear; acknowledgement of fears; past knowledge as foundation; ancestral help; embracing the unknown.
Fear of things going wrong; ignoring previous successes; shock; intense fear; panic; illusion of the dream overpowering physical situation; over control; inflated ego; nudges coming of what needs to change; life as feedback system.
When this card comes into your cards you need to take a look at the reality of your situation; it has a lot of chance of success but you will need to make a detour from what you expected. This might be something you overlooked, however it might be just you need to make enough space in your plans for spontaneity and change that arises unbidden. As you allow for the unknown you are better prepared to take advantage of the opportunities these unexpected events bring with them.
1. What might the thing be that you have overlooked in your situation? It might be a practical task or element, or an emotional feeling or personal skill. Allow yourself to find this piece to the puzzle and adjust your plans accordingly. It maybe you need a place for the unknown in your plans.
2. What fears are holding you back at this time?
3. In what ways are you being impatient at this time?
4. What does failure mean to you in this situation?
- Re-visit the way things are ‘usually’ done in your situation – you may gain a vital piece of information from this which will help you at this time.
- Meditate on all your ancestors and those who have come before you and allow them to inspire you with your next actions.
- Face any fears you have and as you do so allow them to have less of a hold over what you choose to do.
I am aware and confident.
I make a place for the unknown to help me.
I see the truth clearly and use it to guide me.
I take advice and help from those who have gone before me.
Emma welcomes any comments on this article or the visualisations you do following this method. Email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Emma works as an intuitive psychic tarot reader and runs one to one online training courses on reading with the Thoth tarot deck using a unique blend of intuition and psychological techniques. This has now been extended to working intuitively with RWS style decks too. She also mentors other professional and non-professional tarot readers. She offers visualisation MP3 downloads for intuition development, tarot readings F2F, telephone or distance, and healing – see her website for details: http://seeds-of-light.co.uk/ Emma has a Bsc in Psychology and is a trained counsellor, counselling supervisor and trainer. She integrates this experience in her Tarot work, and in her self-wrtten training courses for personal development, Tarot and Tarot mentoring.