Written by: Emma Sunerton-Burl
State of balance; constant flow; changes adjusted; core stability; balance being created; acceptance of change; movement as revitalisation; natural cycles; seasons; flowing with the times; learning from the past; ancestral help; peace and stillness in centre; support; observer position; standing aside from the situation; fluctuation.
Feeling overwhelmed by changes; confused by the immediate changes; on the edge of the see-saw; unstable; lack of grounding; ‘can’t see the wood for the trees’; anxiety; wanting to change what can not be changed.
2D Transformational Potential
When this card comes into your life you are challenged to stand back and accept that the changes that are occurring in your life are actually bringing your life into balance. If you stay in your centre at this time, and rely on the core of yourself, you can feel a deep peace and stillness despite things appearing very transitory and changeable. Trust that all the micro-changes occurring now are serving your highest good.
- What viewpoint are you standing in for your issue of concern? What happens if you change your viewpoint to one higher? Or to one of more inner resolve?
- Are you ready to trust that the changes are not something to fight?
- Are you clinging onto a position and not being flexible enough in the situation of your enquiry?
- Go to a high place, and meditate Use the position to view yourself and your situation from this perspective. What additional positive ripples can you see from the events you are currently experiencing?
- Write down all the things that could improve in your life because of the current situation.
- Meditate on being in your centre – using something like a candle to focus on or your in and out breath.
I am at peace.
I am one with myself.
All change serves to bring me into balance.
I am flexible and free.
Emma welcomes any comments on this article or the visualisations you do following this method. Email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emma works as an intuitive psychic tarot reader and runs one to one online training courses on reading with the Thoth tarot deck using a unique blend of intuition and psychological techniques. This has now been extended to working intuitively with RWS style decks too. She also mentors other professional and non-professional tarot readers. She offers visualisation MP3 downloads for intuition development, tarot readings F2F, telephone or distance, and healing – see her website for details: http://seeds-of-light.co.uk/
Emma has a Bsc in Psychology and is a trained counsellor, counselling supervisor and trainer. She integrates this experience in her Tarot work, and in her self-written training courses for personal development, Tarot, and Tarot mentoring.